Wednesday 12 September 2012

Week 15

Day 2 – Another BBQ and again we had low fat sausages and chicken kebabs though there were also beefburgers and ordinary sausages on offer. However I did drink quite a bit of wine after my two gins :-)

Day 3 – Out for a 40th wedding anniversary lunch with my son’s future in-laws. I drove so only had a glass of bubbly for the toast. I don’t think I did too badly with the food and I didn’t eat again all day!

Day 5 – Back to the boat today. It was quite late by the time we had unpacked so we went out for a meal to the local pub. I probably overdid it but it was good!

Day 6 – Out for the day but I took a salad for my lunch and then devoured two scoops of Lake District ice cream – oh dear :-)

Day 7 – Well I stayed the same this week which isn’t surprising but still disappointing. I will have to try harder this week but we do have visitors this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment