Wednesday 3 October 2012

Week 18

Day 1 – this is not a good start! All 9 people came onto the boat and I cooked chilli – that wasn’t the problem it was the wine and the trifle the killed it!!

Day 2 – out for lunch and dinner today. Sandwich, pizza and wine - not good!

Day 3 – out for lunch and dinner again – bacon sandwich for breakfast on the boat, sandwich for lunch and Greek food with more wine for dinner :-(

Day 4 – cooked breakfast in the hotel this morning, sandwich for lunch and, I’m afraid to say, we were out for dinner again though I only had 1 gin and tonic.

Day 5 – back on the straight and narrow today but I’m sure the last four days will show on weigh day :-(

Day 7 – I’ve only put on 1lb which I am surprised about! The problem is that the hen night is coming up on Saturday along with a dinner in London on Sunday so I doubt if I will lose anything next week either.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment