Friday 6 July 2012

Week 5

Day 1 - This morning when I weighed myself I had only lost 1lb and am really disappointed. To add insult to injury Richard has lost 2lbs without even trying!!

So here I am writing this blog and trying to make myself feel better. I emailed Lucy and told her that I had only lost 1lb, she replied “and you still lost 1lb. How is that not good??? Would you have lost that pound if you hadn't decided to start WW” She is right and I must look forward and not give in to the little person in my brain who is saying one chocolate bar won’t hurt! I don’t need a chocolate bar or anything like that – I’ve got lots of WW biscuits on board and can always have one of those if it gets too bad.

Day 4 – Since I had my little rant I have been better and found it easier. Also we are now back on the canals and it much more interesting than the rivers. I am finding that I am using nearly all my points in the day but haven’t strayed over. I have a WW pedometer and since we have been on the canals I have tried to walk at least a mile each day.

I’ve decided to publish this after I have weighed in in future so I am happy to announce that this week I have lost 3lbs which I am thrilled about.

No comments:

Post a Comment