Thursday 19 July 2012

Week 7

Day 2 – Richard went home today until Monday and I’m rather concerned that I might err! I have decided to have salads while he is away so walked up to Tesco to stock up. I also bought a small bar of chocolate and ate half of it during the evening as I didn’t have any potatoes – same amount of points! I’ll eat the other half tomorrow.

Day 4 – My friend Carol said that she would come round and keep me company tonight and bring a bottle of wine. She drinks red so I didn’t join her in that but managed to get a bottle of Banrock Station light wine and I had 2 glasses of that. It’s rather sweet but it was nice to be sociable.

Day 5 – Carol invited me round for a Sunday roast and I was rather worried but no problems! I didn’t have any lunch as the roast was scheduled for 3pm. She dished up a traditional Yorkshire roast with the veg and Yorkshire pudding covered in gravy and the meat on a separate dish. I ate most of my veg and the Yorkshire and a couple of pieces of beef. Carol had done new potatoes and not roast so I wasn’t too bothered about not eating them. During the evening I had jelly and strawberries with 18% cream and didn’t go over my points all day.

Day 7 – 3lbs this week! I’m not sure how I did it but I guess the salads probably helped and I managed to clock up 26 activity points too.

No comments:

Post a Comment