Wednesday 25 July 2012

Week 8

Day 2 – I feel a bit low today and could well do without having to cook a meal tonight – oh how I would love a takeaway but, as it happens, we are not near enough to the town to buy a takeaway and get it back to the boat hot! I’m going to do Creamy Mushrooms instead which is a new recipe and I don’t think it’s too hard.

Day 3 – We went out for a Thai meal tonight. I wasn’t worried about the points in the food but the points in what the food was cooked in! Oh dear – I had a crispy banana for pudding, that can’t have been good for me.

Day 4 – It’s been a struggle today. I’ve been hungry and de-motivated. I could so easily give up – thank goodness I have gone public on my canal blog! We had lunch out in York – deep fried shared platter between us.

Days 5 & 6 – We are in York and have eaten lunch out both days – and had an ice cream each day. I am dreading weigh day tomorrow.

Day 7 –No weight loss this week but at least I didn’t put anything on. Of course I am disappointed that I haven’t lost anything but I guess I can’t do what I did and still lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment