Sunday 19 August 2012

Week 10

Day 2 – Doing well though had a little bit of chocolate and some Maltesers as we played Scrabble.  Not drinking more than my one G & T each evening though.

Day 3 – Oh dear we went for a Thai meal with Penny and Jim and I drank far too much – I just hate the think what the points totalled up to!  However I really enjoyed the evening, the food and the wine so what the hell!  If I haven’t lost any weight this week I don’t mind though Week 11 is going to be hard too as we are “on holiday”.  I have set myself a target of losing 2 stone before we go home on September 4th but that is not seeming very likely now.  My original target was 1½ stone in that time so I must be happy that anything over that is really an added bonus.

Day 7 – 2lbs!  I am really amazed though the Gargrave and Bank Newton locks on Sunday were really hard work so maybe that worked off some of Saturday night’s naughties!  We are now on holiday so let’s see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment