Sunday 19 August 2012

Week 11

Day 2 – Went out for a meal tonight and I’m afraid I went for it! Three courses plus chips though I actually couldn’t eat them all. I didn’t have wine though.

Day 3 – Holiday time is hard but I am being good. We are taking a picnic lunch out with us each day. I started with a WW sandwich but discovered that one piece of bread is 1 point but 2 pieces are 3 points!!! I’m now taking a plain salad, French Fries and some fruit. I do have an ice cream every afternoon though.

Day 5 - Another meal out but again no wine. I had three courses with some chips.

Day 6 – 3 pairs of cropped trousers were put into a clothes bin today – that’s 5 pairs in total now.

Day 7 – 1lb - I would have been quite happy to have stayed the same but we have done a lot of walking through the week (46 activity points), it just goes to show how good exercise is.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment