Wednesday 29 August 2012

Week 13

Day 2 – I’ve been having real pizza longings :-( Today we went to the Trafford Centre in Manchester as we were passing. I didn’t want to buy anything but it was lunchtime so we had a Pizza Hut buffet. I’ve just tried to work out the points and it seems to be about 36 (I only get 32 a day now!). The sad part is that what I was really looking forward to was the crispy base of the pizza but it wasn’t that crispy – so I do feel a bit cheated.

Day 5 – I don’t feel as if I’ve had a good week. Yesterday I had a large ice cream and I’ve had another one today! I’ve also not been doing too well with my activity points. I’m not looking forward to weigh day.

Day 6 – I was able to walk for a mile early this morning though the towpath was pretty wet and muddy in places. Lucy phoned me at lunchtime as it is her weigh in day and she has lost 5lbs! She also lost 5lbs last week – I wish I knew how she does it!

Day 7 – 1lb! We went out for a meal last night and had three courses including breaded garlic mushrooms and ice cream. I feel that I don’t deserve to have lost anything this week. I have now lost 2 stone and had to throw away 7 pairs of trousers! My first goal was 1½ stone before September 4th and 2 stone before my son’s wedding in mid November. I am now exceeding my expectations and not suffering for it! The big question is can I lose a stone before the wedding? I’m going to have a damn good try!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment