Wednesday 22 August 2012

Week 12

Day 1 – Right back on the straight and narrow now. No more visitors and no more holiday time!

Day 2 – The last of the trousers I brought with us have come out today and my Bon Marche size 20 jeans will be consigned to the clothes bin at some stage. Strangely enough I am now in M & S size 20 and Cotton Traders size 22. I felt very down today, I keep getting bouts of homesickness – I haven’t been home for 9 weeks now and still have another 2½ weeks before we head south again. Thank goodness for Richard though, he tries to boost me up – it doesn’t always work – but he does keep me from hitting the biscuit tin!

Day 3 – I spent a lot of time today downloading and printing off new WW recipes. I’m looking forward to trying some of them out. Richard has been asking for roasted vegetables so I had a go using cooking spray and it was a great success :-)

Day 5 – Having been so good so far this week, today I sinned – big time! We had had a tiring morning doing locks when we came across an old mill which has been converted into a themed shopping attraction and boasted a restaurant. The menu was pretty pathetic and I ended up having a chicken goujon wrap and chips though I didn’t eat all the chips. That would probably have been OK but then we stopped at a well known ice cream parlour. They had 40 different varieties to choose from and I managed to narrow it down to 3 L I have to admit that the ice cream was superb but I just hate to think how many points! Still I hadn’t touched my weekly points this week.

Day 7 – 4 lbs! I am amazed and so pleased. 1lb off a 2 stone loss now and I’m under 17 stone. For the last couple of days we have had lots of locks to do and yesterday I amassed 10 Activity Points. Just to let you know that Lucy is still doing well, though she did have a slight hiccup, but she has now lost 3 stone :-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment